Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
The Sales Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and new customers. The Sales Executive brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate Infopulse solutions and services.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Job Segment: Infrastructure, Cloud Subscription, ERP, Microsoft, Azure, AWS, Software Implementation, Application Management, Application Operations, SAP, Databases, BI, BigData, AI, Technology, Sales, Help Desk, 24×7, Support.
Areas of Responsibility
- Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales of Consulting, Application Management and Operations and Infrastructure/Cloud Services (mostly SAP, Microsoft Azure and AWS related) and corresponding Cloud Subscription:
- Promotion of Infopulse IT Services Portfolio for the DACH market
- Achieve / exceed Annual Revenue quota targets
- Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth.
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Establish strong trusted relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value of solutions and expertise; build a foundation for future business opportunities
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, business systems landscape, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive situation. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues influencing the prospect
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize Value Engineering and ROI calculation to support Customer decision-making process
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management:
- Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Leverage Marketing, Service Line Experts and Partners to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory
- Be proficient in and bring all Infopulse offers to bear on sales pursuits including line of business solutions (ERP, CRM, HCM), Technology solutions (Business Analytics, Mobility, Databases, Infrastructure and Cloud, Office productivity, etc.)
- Advance and close sales opportunities through successful execution of a sales strategy and roadmap
- Support all Marketing campaigns and events in the territory
- Sales Excellence:
- Sell value
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (upsell and cross-sell) on customer base
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate expert teams to execute winning sales
- Understand competition and effectively position solutions against them
- Leading a Virtual Account Team:
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams
- Ensure account teams are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events
- Maximize the value of all sales support organizations
- Expected Travel: 20-30%
- 3+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions and services
- Understanding of market trends and demands within DACH IT services industry covering key focus areas: Cloud technologies, DevOps, Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Apps and Infrastructure, IoT, Big Data and AI, Cyber Security, AM/AO
- Proven track record in sales of enterprise business applications and IT infrastructure related services – mostly related to Microsoft Platform, SAP, MS Dynamics, MS Azure, AWS
- Proven experience in C-level management communication
- Experience in lead role of a team-selling environment
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Business level English: Fluent
- German language: Fluent
- Education: Bachelor equivalent.