Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
We are looking for a Software Architect for collaboration in the field of auto electronics. You will be a part of an international team located on-site in Hildesheim, Germany, in ADIT office. Advanced Driver Information Technology Corporation, or ADIT, is a German/Japanese joint venture born of two leading worldwide corporations, Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH and DENSO Corporation.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analysis of requirements and creation of concepts for vehicle computers and their ecosystems
- Assist in the setup of continuous integration/delivery of vehicle computers (ecosystem) in ADIT
- Perform design and code reviews
- Extend processes in the area of functional safety
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or physics
- Experience in software development and continuous integration for embedded systems with QNX and Linux
- Knowledge and experience in software development processes and frameworks for embedded systems
- Experience following functional safety processes
- Ability to cooperate with developers and suppliers in an international environment
- Very good skills in English language
- Self-contained and target-oriented approach
- Commitment to follow ADIT quality standards
- Willingness to collaborate in an international team (Japan, India, Vietnam, US).