Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
We are looking for a Senior Software Cloud Services Developer for collaboration in the field of auto electronics, Air Quality Solution project. You will be part of an international team located on-site in Hildesheim, Germany, in BOSCH office. BOSCH is a world leader in the research and development of car voice-control electronics, implementation of the concept of connected car, etc. BOSCH infotainment systems are used by all leading automobile groups in Germany.
Areas of Responsibility
- Shape the future: Today air quality is one of the hottest topic for mega-cities as well as smaller towns. Traffic is one main factor producing emissions. With this new product, high-quality and accurate air pollution measurements, based on traffic information, are taken to a new dimension. Cities will be able to define efficient measures to reduce air pollution
- Create new things: You will be part of a cross functional team that builds new solutions with state-of-the-art technologies
- Deliver value: You will deliver high-quality software solutions based on requirements that fits the needs of our customer and colleagues
- Take responsibility: With your level of experience, there are a lot of components, technologies and tools that you can take responsibility for and steer them towards our common goal
- Use your experience, be reliable: Together with our customer elaborate on concepts, software architecture, implementation or proof-of concepts. Share your experience with us
- Degree in computer science or similar
- You have a broad practical knowledge in UML, Java, NodeJS, Python, Kubernetes, Kubeless, REST, MongoDB, GIT, Security, CI/CD etc.
- Azure, AWS or Cloud Foundry is your infrastructure
- You have good communication skills to collaborate within an international team
- You thinking is goal-oriented and you approach those goals methodically
- Your knowledge is cloud software development and service oriented architectures, you understand the overall solution concepts as well as implementation details
- You have keen interest in creating state-of-the-art cloud software from architecture design to software development; ideally in an agile software development team (using SCRUM)
- Good command in both spoken and written English.