Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse Poland is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a System Analyst for our respectable client, EVRY, at our Warsaw office.
EVRY is one of the largest IT companies in the Nordics with 9000 employees that provides services to customers in Europe and North America.
Loan Processing is a department within EVRY Financial services, responsible for Loan Processing services in the Nordic market. We develop and provide solutions for all kind of credit applications in different channels. Our services are installed in almost 100 banks in Norway and Sweden, and implementation in Finland is in progress.
Areas of Responsibility
- Requirement elicitation for various modules developed in the Loan Processing product family
- Giving presentations and walking technical teams through the expected functionality to support functional design, development and testing
- Impact analysis of the functionality that needs to be enhanced due to other related functions
- At least 5 years of experience within the financial domain and minimum 2-3 years of experience with cash flow analysis for corporate clients as part of the banking credit process
- Experience with analysis of loans (Cash flow, Accounting, Collaterals etc.)
- Good understanding of the need and purpose of the analysis related to loans
- Experience with score cards related to these analyses
- Experience with parameters and configuration related to score cards
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience of reading and writing requirements in English, or having the necessary talent and motivation for understanding credit solutions and writing specifications
Will be an advantage
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in project management / project coordination
- Well-developed analytical skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Well-developed team-playing skills
- Reviewing / Designing / Documentation skills
- Mentoring skills
- Problem solving skills
- Finnish and/or Norwegian language.