Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to become part of an international team located on-site in Rottweil, Germany.
Our customer is a producer of data storage solutions as well as system solution provider for printing and automation technology.
Areas of Responsibility
- Execution of firmware and software tests for embedded systems in accordance with the related specifications and standards
- Execution of GUI software tests according to the defined specifications
- Assistance in the creation of test concepts and test specifications
- Design, implementation and review of test cases and their execution
- Definition of test automation strategies and architectures
- Design and maintenance of automatic SCSI tests using Python scripting
- Analysis of specifications in collaboration with the project managers and firmware department
- Assessment of requirements for testability
- Performance of manual exploratory tests
- Automation of GUI and system tests by means of available tools
- Experience in firmware / software testing of embedded systems
- Experience with lifecycle management tools (requirements management, test management, and defect/change tracking)
- Experience in GUI software testing
- Experience in the field of GUI and system test automation (e.g. Robot Framework)
- Experience with Linux / Unix operating systems
- Solid skills in functional programming languages
- Experience in testing communication protocols and bus systems
- Good expertise in test procedures and test methods
- Education and experience in software development
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Will be an advantage
- ISTQB CTFL certificate
- Experience with any backup applications.