Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Vue.js Developer at our Kyiv office.
The project includes collection of medical data as well as data from questionnaires, and their evaluation. Employees of the customer company are invited to complete these questionnaires, as they participate in a medical examination.
These collected data must be displayed in a personalized area within a Frontend Dashboard (Desktop, Responsive). The data is displayed in charts and diagrams. Thus, experience in implementation of charts and diagrams would be a plus.
Within the project new applications have to be developed, and the existing ones, developed by Vilua, have to be adapted. For this purpose, the already developed application VMS is used. This application needs to be customized and revised. This task would be a big part of the requested project as well as developing of new API interfaces. The Vilua Developer Team will be part of the project team during this development. The Vilua VMS is developed in Java 11.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience with the implementation of single-page applications, as well as the use of common frameworks like Vue.js, Angular or React
- Passion for development of hybrid smartphone apps as well as browser-based web applications (Cordova, Ionic, React Native or Flutter / Dart)
- Experience with tools like GitLab and JIRA
- Interest in concepts and technologies of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) or some experience with them
- Scrum / Agile
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and self-managed
- Intermediate level of English
Areas of Responsibility
- Participate in solution analysis, design and architecture
- Build quality code adhering to industry standard coding practices
- Test and deploy your components and ensure end-to-end quality robustness of the solution
- Manage individual priorities and deadlines
- Collaborate with the team of experienced developers.