Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Recruitment at Infopulse consists of such simple stages:
1. Sending CV to the company. It must be in English and contain the following information:
- Contact details;
- Brief overview of experience and knowledge;
- Work experience in companies in chronological order, starting with the most recent job;
- List of projects and duties;
2. Telephone interview with HR-manager.
3. For the applicant from another city we can arrange a preliminary technical interview via phone or Skype to clarify all the details and then, agree on the future interview:
- Either in one of the company’s offices
- Or, if required, the interviewers will come to the applicant’s city.
4. Interview with an HR manager in the company’s office:
- Identification of the main motivating factors for the candidate in work;
- Candidate’s personal qualities assessment;
- Candidate assessment as a potential specialist of the company;
- Company and job conditions presentation.
5. Interview with a technical expert in the company’s office:
- Candidate’s technical knowledge assessment;
- Matching candidate’s profile with the openings requirements.
6. Interview with the customer (if required).
7. Agreement of job conditions of the future employee.
8. Collaboration offer.