Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Our client is a large international agro-industrial group with more than 30 enterprises across Europe. The company takes a leading position in the market supplying its products to more than 80 countries worldwide.
Aiming to be at the edge of innovation, an agribusiness giant initiated a series of large-scale digitalization projects to modernize the company’s business processes. One of the objectives was to replace a legacy data management system to overcome the following challenges:
- Migrate existing data management system to a modern cloud environment;
- Centralize scattered legacy reporting solutions on a single platform;
- Enable faster and more efficient reporting, as well as intelligent analytics;
- Support the company’s development with a scalable solution.
Cooperation between the agro holding and Infopulse started in 2018, resulting in a portfolio of successful projects created together. Aiming to reap the benefits of modern cloud technologies, the company approached Infopulse for extensive expertise in building complex Data Warehouses and Cloud solutions.
To support our client’s digital transformation, Infopulse implemented a complex Cloud Data Warehouse solution based on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform:
- Designed and deployed a flexible cloud data warehouse solution;
- Set up the processes for collecting, transforming and preparing data from various ERP systems;
- Introduced a flexible architecture and a consolidated data model for a sustainable platform;
- Preconfigured a set of data marts with custom data criteria for report generation.
- Azure DWH (Synapse)
- Azure Data Factory (Data Flow)
- Azure SQL
- Azure Analysis Services
- Power BI
Introducing an innovative data management solution allowed our client to streamline its business processes, optimizing the performance of internal systems, and driving forward its digital transformation, thanks to:
- The highly scalable architecture of the cloud-based data storage system to sustain the company’s growth;
- Business-critical data centralized in a single cloud data warehouse;
- Ability to integrate other ERP systems apart from the already present 1C and SAP systems;
- Reduced the time and effort required to extract data and generate analytical reports;
- Advanced analytical capabilities with self-service BI reports.