Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
An Ireland-based company (under NDA) is the integrated state agency, responsible for education quality assurance, standards, awards and training programs validation. Thousands of students, learners and educators use the company’s services to achieve their educational goals. In 2018 alone, the company assigned approximately 225,000 awards to learners and 160,000 certificates to students, who completed various educational and training programs.
With thousands of students, learners and educators using Agency’s services to achieve their educational goals, our client needed to develop a solution, which would allow its customers to pay for the verification of their education Awards and certificates, certificate replacement, etc.:
- Provide efficient, accurate and quick money transfer process with a modern end-to-end solution
- Ensure the top levels of stability and performance of the system
- Implement the best possible levels of privacy and reliability of the platform in coherence with the latest EU-wide regulations
Infopulse developed a user-friendly solution based on the cutting-edge Microsoft cloud technologies to ensure unparalleled levels of scalability, performance, and security, which would allow Agency’s customers to pay for the previously mentioned services:
- Developed an efficient solution based on the Microsoft Azure platform;
- Automated common manual tasks for business users and agency’s customers;
- Complex serverless architecture for quick automated payments processing;
- Integration of Secure Hosted Payment Page (HPP) gateway plugin by Global Payments, an international provider of online payment solutions, for additional privacy of end-users and a customized look and feel of payment form in accordance with agency’s branding;
- Implemented the best security practices, such as 3D security, and PSD2;
- Full security compliance with European standards and regulations, including PCI DSS, ISO, and GDPR;
- Integration with internal processing system to handle requests in accordance with Agency’s business processes.
Azure and related services, Microservices, .NET Core, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Realex Payment API Server, Azure Web App & Web Jobs, Azure Service Bus, AppInsight, Azure Blob and Table, DevOps.
Solution developed by Infopulse fully satisfies the need for thousands of Agency’s customers to pay for its services with instant and accurate online payments available on-the-go:
- Improves operational efficiency with accelerated workflow for business-users
- Fully customized to suit the business model of Infopulse client
- Optimized and available for all OSs and handheld devices
- Quick deployment process without downtimes
- Secure and transparent service for end-users
- Reduced maintenance load and costs