Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Kyriba is a leading provider of distributed cash and treasury management solutions. Customers use the automated online system to better control their daily cash management tasks including bank balances, transaction reporting, payments, cash positioning & forecasting, automated general ledger posting, and investment portfolio reporting. The system automatically collects bank statements and facilitates automated cash, bank, and ledger reconciliations through Kyriba’s daily bank connectivity monitoring service.
Founded in 2000, headquartered in San Diego and Paris, with offices in New York, Milan, and Rio de Janeiro, Kyriba serves a global client base across hundreds of corporate treasuries, insurance companies, and financial institutions.
Kyriba Corp. required to develop an integrated suite of online financial applications aimed at enhancing the value of service offerings at banks and financial institutions.
Key business challenges:
- Move from the existing legacy software to a modern treasury management solution with enhanced ergonomics, strong security, data interchange capabilities, internationalization features, and enhanced functionality and performance.
- Build up a geographically distributed team of 100+ persons. Establish the project organization, management, and communications.
- Tailor development methodology to make it useful and comfortable for people with different levels of experience and cultures.
- Re-engineering of the legacy product (VB, BTrieve)
- Requirements specification and management
- Analysis and design (validated by Rational)
- Implementation (validated by BEA)
- Software testing
- Deployment (security validated by HP)
Several large corporations have chosen Kyriba’s platform as the basis for their consolidated cash and treasury management operations, among them:
- Commerzbank AG
- PSA Peugeot-Citroёn
- EDF – Electricité de France
- Energia Italia
As a result of cooperation with Infopulse, we’ve got and delivered to end-customers a fully-operational cash management platform built on modern technological basis. System requirements and architecture were completely documented in accordance with best practices recommended by RUP. The whole project has been performed on time and on budget.