Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Agillic is a European leading interactive integrated marketing execution company, focused on bringing automation and behavioral marketing to the wide client audience.
Working with some of the marketing teams, both in-house and agency-side, Agillic provides customers with the tools and the expertise they need to re-invent their marketing processes for maximum ROI.
In 2005, Agillic was looking for the reliable service provider to help them develop their key product, a marketing automation solution, and approached Infopulse. The challenge itself was to implement a modern SaaS application for flexible management of marketing campaigns across all digital media – web, mobile, email, and SMS – a system with an array of proven and ready-to-use marketing programs.
In Infopulse, Agillic found a highly competent solution provider that was ready to meet short time-to-market goals.
Infopulse developed a cloud-based platform with a user-friendly interface and a range of advanced features for customer engagement across inbound and outbound marketing channels:
- Automation of Marketing Workflows: using preset or customizing automation workflows in just a few clicks
- Behavior-Triggered Campaigns: for customers when they are ‘ready to buy’
- One-to-one Marketing: personalized campaigns aimed at maximum interaction
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing: creating dynamic customer relationships that evolve over time
- Integrated Customer Profiles: maintaining behavioural, profile, transactional or contextual data for each customer profile
Agillic is highly satisfied with the results of the partnership and the added values delivered by Infopulse:
- Reduced cost of ownership of IT platforms
- Cut costs for customer care – due to enabling self-care features
- Reduced time-to-market of new product releases
- Boosted cross & up-sales, new service sales, and new segment offerings
- Contributed to Agillic’s winning of product awards for B2C clients in Retail, Automotive, Transport, Media, E-commerce and Financial industries
Currently, Infopulse maintains and supports the platform by improving existing features, adding new features and functionality, optimizing performance, and resolving issues.
- J2EE, AJAX, EJB, JSP, XML, BEA WebLogic, Oracle, HyperSonic SQL
- Team Size: 19 FTE at peak
- Duration: since 2005 until present
- Methodologies: SCRUM
On behalf of Agillic, we would like to thank our partner Infopulse for the excellent work that has been proven by 10+ years of the mutually beneficial collaboration! The marketing automation solutions, which we started developing together with Infopulse back in 2005, has evolved a lot over the course of our productive partnership with your company. As a result, today we can offer the most comprehensive, flexible and user-friendly platform on the market for contemporary omnichannel marketing purposes. I can surely say that the collaboration with Infopulse has been an important factor so far. We are really excited about our future joint endeavors and projects!