Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Agillic is a European leading interactive integrated marketing execution company, focused on bringing automation and behavioral marketing to the wide client audience.
Working with some of the marketing teams, both in-house and agency-side, Agillic provides customers with the tools and the expertise they need to re-invent their marketing processes for maximum ROI.
In 2005, Agillic was looking for the reliable service provider to help them develop their key product, a marketing automation solution, and approached Infopulse. The challenge itself was to implement a modern SaaS application for flexible management of marketing campaigns across all digital media – web, mobile, email, and SMS – a system with an array of proven and ready-to-use marketing programs.
In Infopulse, Agillic found a highly competent solution provider that was ready to meet short time-to-market goals.
Infopulse developed a cloud-based platform with a user-friendly interface and a range of advanced features for customer engagement across inbound and outbound marketing channels:
- Automation of Marketing Workflows: using preset or customizing automation workflows in just a few clicks
- Behavior-Triggered Campaigns: for customers when they are ‘ready to buy’
- One-to-one Marketing: personalized campaigns aimed at maximum interaction
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing: creating dynamic customer relationships that evolve over time
- Integrated Customer Profiles: maintaining behavioural, profile, transactional or contextual data for each customer profile
J2EE, AJAX, EJB, JSP, XML, BEA WebLogic, Oracle, HyperSonic SQL
Agillic is highly satisfied with the results of the partnership and the added values delivered by Infopulse:
- Reduced cost of ownership of IT platforms
- Cut costs for customer care – due to enabling self-care features
- Reduced time-to-market of new product releases
- Boosted cross & up-sales, new service sales, and new segment offerings
- Contributed to Agillic’s winning of product awards for B2C clients in Retail, Automotive, Transport, Media, E-commerce and Financial industries
Currently, Infopulse maintains and supports the platform by improving existing features, adding new features and functionality, optimizing performance, and resolving issues.
- Team Size: 19 FTE at peak
- Duration: since 2005 until present
- Methodologies: SCRUM
On behalf of Agillic, we would like to thank our partner Infopulse for the excellent work that has been proven by 10+ years of the mutually beneficial collaboration! The marketing automation solutions, which we started developing together with Infopulse back in 2005, has evolved a lot over the course of our productive partnership with your company. As a result, today we can offer the most comprehensive, flexible and user-friendly platform on the market for contemporary omnichannel marketing purposes. I can surely say that the collaboration with Infopulse has been an important factor so far. We are really excited about our future joint endeavors and projects!