Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Bosch Security and Safety Systems is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communications products and systems. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Bosch Security and Safety Systems develops and manufactures its products in its own plants in Europe, Americas and Asia and has distribution partners in more than 150 countries.
Bosch Security and Safety Systems approached Infopulse with the need to establish a long-term, reliable and permanent partnership. Having growing demands in the development pipeline and end-customer requests, they were looking for a flexible and client-oriented partner in order to optimize their cost structure.
Bosch required to develop a CCTV and video surveillance system and adjust it for the topmost European customers. Application stability under heavy loading was among the key requirements.
Infopulse developed the software for a wide range of platforms covering all aspects of Security & Access Management, such as access control, alarm, intrusion detection, fire detection, evacuation etc.
To ensure superior quality, Test Lab was set up to perform 24/7 end-to-end solution testing from hardware drivers to business applications.
The solution has a rich UI, camera controls, and live video playback for tablets and mobile devices.
Types of services:
- Software Development Services (C++, .NET, and Mobile)
- Quality Control and Assurance Services
- Sustaining and maintaining of legacy software systems
- Creation of system images for various platforms
- Enabled Bosch with high-quality video surveillance products that are now being delivered to thousands of customers worldwide: airports, train stations, banks, hospitals, power plants, stadiums, theaters, universities etc.
- Accelerated time-to-market and reduced costs
- Provided technology expertise, which the customer didn’t have internally
- Ensured proactive support of the client’s requirements
- C++, C#, NET 3.5, NET 4.0, WinForms, WPF, WCF, MFC Sockets, QT, COM, iOS, Android, Android NDK, HTTP, STL, Boost, SQL, Sockets, H.264 video codecs, FFMPEG, Rhino Mocks, OxyPlot
- Team Size: 40 FTE
- Duration: since 2007
Infopulse has proven to be the reliable partner we can trust. The software development teams have already done a great contribution to the launch of state-of-the-art Bosch security software systems and we are looking forward to further cooperation with these talented and highly motivated people.