Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Infopulse together with our parent company TietoEVRY developed a Blockchain solution for banks and financial institutions based on Hyperledger. This solution is aimed at simplifying and automating the syndicated loan market and decreasing the time to reach syndication consensus.
Each banking operation is provided through the intermediary and depends on its decision. All processes are halted in case of issues with the intermediary’s system. Moreover, the intermediary is weak against external and targeted influence, which could impact the whole negotiation process.
When designing our Syndicated Loan Solution, we aimed to achieve the following:
- Decrease the syndication consensus period from weeks to days;
- Solve the most critical weak points by getting rid of intermediaries, and removing the central point of failure;
- Improve data accuracy;
- Evaluate production-readiness of the available Blockchain implementations;
- Provide demonstration means for the non-technical audience to better understand how the solution works.
A Proof of Concept project was created based on Hyperledger / AngularJS, demonstrating a new way of the process handling. The solution merges external ledgers and databases, leveraging synchronization between banks:
- A sharable database strengthened against tampering and revision;
- Real-time data, transparent and reliable, excluding errors or data duplications;
- Equal validation rights, flexible security settings for each party;
- Faster workflows and negotiations;
- Minimized overhead expenses and mediation activities.
Technologies: Hyperledger, AngularJS, Golang
Other solution details
- A visual concept has been implemented based on the level of knowledge and expectations of a person hardly familiar with Blockchain.
- Production-readiness of the Hyperledger implementation has been assessed and documented.
- Blockchain consensus process visualization tool has been developed together with a short animated video to communicate the solution value for a wider audience.
Please see the video below for more information.