Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
The client of Infopulse is one of the world’s leading Secure Technology and Smart Card production enterprises. The company provides solutions to a vast portfolio of international clients, including banks and financial institutions, manufacturers, mobile operators, governmental organizations, and much more.
- 70 employees offshore and 70 employees in the EU in R&D;
- Very sophisticated development of about 10 software products for smart cards;
- Lack of productivity and motivation – high costs of the remote team;
- Poorly organized services and lack of skills;
- All the projects are carried out internally because of security issues;
- Strong need for security in all projects’ phases.
Within one year, the following transformation was implemented:
- Created a team of 80 people (R&D Services) in 6 months, with training of newcomers;
- Established of a methodology with SCRUM, continuous integration, automated testing, and ticketing;
- Created a team capable of dealing directly with some end users, particularly in CIS;
- Implemented a complete Security Guide with more than 100 security checkpoints to ensure high security standards;
- Team and dedicated workspaces are monitored;
- The source code never leaves the customer’s HQ in the EU, access is provided via Citrix environments;
- Documentation is never physically offshore, only reading is permitted.
- Savings of more than EUR 7 million during the first year;
- New technical competence and faster execution;
- Realistic projects estimations due to the implemented methodologies;
- The level of safety is highly appreciated by the customer;
- Security incidents are analyzed and fixed quickly.