Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
The client of Infopulse is one of the world’s leading Secure Technology and Smart Card production enterprises. The company provides solutions to a vast portfolio of international clients, including banks and financial institutions, manufacturers, mobile operators, governmental organizations, and much more.
- Modern mobile and financial services require smart (SIM) card-side software installation.
- In case of GSM networks, the delivery of SIM card applications is performed over the SMS traffic, standardized in the scope of the SMPP (Short Message Peer-to-Peer) protocol.
- Any massive deployment campaign across all of the cards of a mobile network operator requires a scalable and stable software solution based on the SMPP protocol.
- A secure, cryptographic channel is required according to the industry standards.
- The client of Infopulse needed a solution meeting all of the above requirements to be developed.
- The existing client proprietary SMPP (SMPP33, SMPP34) server was rewritten, enhancing its load-balancing and failover capabilities.
- Open-source implementations of the SMPP protocol were audited in order to use the corresponding experience as lessons learned.
C/C++, Docker, Boost, POSIX, Linux/Unix
- The client received a significantly optimized, scalable and reliable SMPP-based system for seamless smart card application deployment.
- The cooperation enabled a new nation-wide scale of smart card apps deployment, which was successfully launched in a number of European and LATAM countries: up to 1 Million app installations per day for each country.