Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Do you have friends or relatives who might be interested in joining the Infopulse team? That’s great news because Infopulse has its own external referral program so you can recommend specialists for the open positions in the company and get a bonus!
Use our partner’s platform Bonus.work to recommend candidates and you can receive a bonus in case of their successful cooperation with Infopulse*
- Any person outside of Infopulse can become a referrer and get a bonus for it.
- Recruiter will update you on the stage of cooperation with the specialist you have recommended and will inform you about the start of the cooperation of the recommended specialist.
- Company’s specialists must use the Internal referral site.
- All specialists who are citizens of the countries with Infopulse offices or specialists with a work permit in those countries.
- The recommended specialist must be informed by the referrer about the recommendation for the specified position in the company, and he/she should give consent for personal data processing.
- For every successful recommendation (*when the recommended specialist begins his/her cooperation with Infopulse) a bonus will be paid to the referrer within 90 calendar days from the start date of the cooperation of the recommended specialist and the company. The amount of the bonus will be specified for each position.
- The amount of a bonus is submitted by the Infopulse company to Bonus.work administration in national currency (UAH) according to the exchange rate set by National Bank of Ukraine on the date of the payment.
- Each payment is processed by Bonus.work administration according to its payment policy.
- the recommended specialist:
- stopped cooperation within 90 days,
- is in an active phase of communication about cooperation from a different source,
- cooperated with Infopulse within the last 12 months,
- is cooperating with a client or a partner of Infopulse,
- does not have the permission to work in the country where he/she applies,
- is already cooperating with Infopulse (specialists of Infopulse can refer specialists using the Internal referral site);
- the referrer:
- does not provide full information about the recommended specialist (with the consent from the recommended person to process his/her CV and contact information).