Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
How We Work
Serving enterprises since 1991, Infopulse utilizes its 25+ years of experience and established domain expertise to create rich innovative solutions tailored to specific requirements and business areas.
Delivering IT solutions and counseling services to large corporations, SMBs, and startups, Infopulse effectively solves practical problems, helping businesses to:
- Establish access to exceptional IT expertise and certified IT engineers;
- Navigate way to efficient IT Operations Management;
- Reimagine effectiveness and end-user experience with top-notch enterprise-level solutions;
- Innovate with bleeding edge technologies;
- Control corporate budgets with reduced expenses on IT operations;
- Honor compliance with regulations requirements.
Focus on the core of your business – Infopulse will take care of your IT needs.
Client-Focused IT Service
Infopulse never meddles in your internal processes. Instead, we optimize and make your workflow better in every aspect:
- Breakthrough performance to speed up your internal processes and operations, resulting in increased ROI;
- Improved stability and reliability ensuring operations uptime and business continuity;
- Accelerated time-to-market driving business growth;
- Unlimited scalability and higher efficiency for better decision making and analytics;
- Enhanced client engagements and satisfaction.
Retain required levels of efficiency and gain important advantages on the ever-changing global market landscape.
One-Stop Shop for All IT Needs
Infopulse works for your comfort and advantage by tuning service scalability and engagements to your preference:
- Managed Team, Managed Project, Team Extension: three core levels of flexible engagements;
- Nearshore/Offshore/On-Site Delivery Centers as well as Hybrid Engagements;
- Development and Operation Centers w & w/o Dedicated Teams;
- Single Project and Project Portfolio engagements;
- R&D and next-gen technology services designed in joint collaboration with TietoEVRY, a leading Nordic digital services company;
- Digital consulting: from business analysis, technology workshops, brand positioning and growth strategy guidance, to revenue generation counseling and full scale BPO;
- Value-added licensing services: direct sales from the official vendor with enhanced pricing and full-scale technical support.
Clients praise the flexibility of our engagement models since they bring a number of benefits: fast team ramp-up and capacity scale down (4 weeks) based on business requirements and forecast.
After identifying areas of cooperation, we can launch a pilot/PoC project to show you how it works and help make the right decision.
Our expertise drives businesses’ journey to digital transformation.
Key Contract Models
The versatility of our engagements allows us to be flexible in terms of contract models as well. Our clients may choose from four basic contract models depending on the nature of the project and their preferences: Time & Material, Fixed Price, Service Level Agreement (SLA), Salary-based, or a mixture of these models.
Best for: long-term projects, software publishers, or to build an extension of your own teams.
Best for: short and well-defined projects.
If you want to have a fully customized SLA option, if the scope and conditions of your project are clear and you want to leverage administrative expenses, if you want to have more control over the most important processes without burying yourself with unnecessary details, consider opting for an SLA model. Your trusted supplier – Infopulse – will take care of your business needs!
Best for: mid- and long-term projects with exact predefined requirements for performance, deadlines and other metrics.
You select the specialists you want and get full control over the team as if it were yours. You have full transparency on your team (including salaries). You manage your team, focusing on your projects and Infopulse provides all the services for your team to work smoothly.
Best for: companies that want to be the only one involved in the management of its projects and want full control over the team.
Contact us and your personal account manager will be glad to show you how global sourcing in general and Infopulse, in particular, can fit the changing requirements of your business.