Your message is highly valuable for us. One of our experts will follow up with you within 1-2 business days to discuss your request or to inquire for additional information if needed.
Power Your Energy Business with Advanced Digital Solutions and Services
With the on-going evolution of the energy and utilities industry and the rise of green energy, companies face new challenges as they strive to adapt to new conditions. The switch to customer- and demand-oriented approaches prompts both traditional and renewable energy providers and distributors to embrace new technologies in order to stay efficient and market-relevant.
Infopulse offers the energy and utilities sector a variety of solutions and services, aiming to assist businesses on their way to digitalization, modernization, and sustainability. Our experts will help you establish uninterrupted business processes, empower your engineers with equipment maintenance solutions, enhance information security, and more.
Our Solutions for the Energy Sector
From a ready-to-use solution to a customized configuration, Infopulse will provide your field service engineers with a comprehensive platform for efficient inspection management. Conduct a thorough overview of your power-generating facilities, grids, and energy storage systems within a matter of hours or minutes – Pipe Inspections, Machine Maintenance, Work Orders, Quality Checks, Health & Safety controls, etc.
The offered solution can be seamlessly integrated into the existing IT infrastructure, including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or SAP S4/HANA. The extensive functionality of our solution allows energy providers and utility companies to create custom audit scenarios, introduce real-time data analytics and processes automation — everything you need to maintain a secure, reliable, and sustainable energy supply for your customers.
Sustain uninterrupted operation of your power generating, transporting, and distributing equipment with Infopulse’s Anomaly Detection solution. Powered by machine learning and customized to fit your industrial landscape, from fossil fuel plants to wind and solar farms to smart home systems, the solution ensures a high level of precision in identifying abnormal performance, energy consumption, equipment failures, and other anomalies.
Set up proactive anomaly notifications, enhance the solution with your engineers’ feedback, and rely on real-time data analysis for early fault detection to reduce operational halts and save costs on equipment maintenance.
Our Services for the Energy Sector
- Data Analytics & Data Science. Big Data, Intelligent Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance solutions to empower energy and utility companies with valuable insights to help reduce costs, lower carbon emissions, and manage energy demand for end-customers.
- Master Data Management (MDM). Always get access to the very data you need in the way you need it. MDM serves as the critical foundation for having clean, consistent, accessible data across your company thanks to a holistic approach to standardizing and centralizing data.
- Data Storage Management. Entrust your data to advanced data warehouses, which facilitate data gathering, storage, and processing. Data storage services will help you manage data efficiently, reduce maintenance costs, and enable business continuity with disaster recovery solutions.
- Data Integration Services. Leverage your data pool with data integration tools and solutions. Gather data from disparate sources, from smart meters and sensors to wind turbines and grid equipment, under a single platform.
- Data Lake Solutions. Never experience a lack of storage with high-capacity data lake solutions. With modern data management services, you will save every piece of information from power plants and end-users to store, process, and utilize in the future.
With today’s energy and utility sector constantly changing, it is especially important to keep business-critical systems up to date to meet the increasing demands of the market. Embracing the capabilities of cloud solutions and modernizing your IT infrastructure will help you stay relevant in a rapidly expanding industry. Infopulse will help you update your existing landscape, align your enterprise applications with your business strategy, and empower you with intelligent solutions (ERP, CRM, CMS, HRM, BI, and more) that will contribute to the energy industry evolution.
ERP Cloud Migration. Take another step forward to become an industry digital leader with ERP cloud transformation. Migrate your business-critical applications to the cloud platform to benefit from system modernization. Learn more about SAP on Azure capabilities
As the energy sector expands its IT landscape, it becomes more vulnerable to cyber-attacks, especially considering the wide adoption of remote work and associated risks. Infopulse will help you eliminate possible threats to information security. In-depth threat analysis, security best practices, and a customer-oriented approach will ensure your entire infrastructure is protected, including end-users’ data. Our security expertise is proven by numerous certificates and standards, including ISO 27001:2013, (ISC)² CISSP/SSCP, IBITGQ Certified GDPR Foundation and more.
- Security Audits. Ensure the uninterrupted performance of your IT infrastructure with comprehensive security audits. An end-to-end assessment will help you acknowledge potential vulnerabilities and enhance your cybersecurity.
- Penetration Testing. Conducted by a dedicated team of experts, penetration testing will empower you with in-depth insights on the state of your security system by simulating potential cyberattacks.
Potential operational halts and downtimes are among the largest issues for the energy and utility enterprises, as such events can cause significant financial and reputational damage. 24/7 industrial infrastructure monitoring services will guarantee smooth performance, helping to prevent undesirable outcomes.
- Production infrastructure monitoring. Our Anomaly Detection solution, an intelligent system powered by machine learning, will ensure uninterrupted functionality of your equipment, reinforcing your engineers with advanced maintenance tools.
- IT infrastructure monitoring. Enable end-to-end visibility of your IT infrastructure with 24/7 monitoring services. Whether you need to scale your existing solution or implement a new one, Infopulse will ensure your business continuity with IT infrastructure monitoring.
- Hybrid or private cloud to protect sensitive data
- Public cloud to optimize costs
- Infrastructure migration to cloud
- Cloudification of business-critical systems and applications
- Assessing cloud readiness of your existing IT infrastructure and applications