Middle/Senior MS Dynamics AX Developer
Ukraine: Lviv, Vinnytsia
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior MS Dynamics AX Developer in our Ukrainian, Polish and Bulgarian offices or remotely.
Our customer, with its head office in the EU, is an international company that has been specializing in logistics for more than 20 years. Our customer manages thousands of trucks around the EU, provides transportation and logistics services and basic warehouse services.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create a plan of all activities and tasks required to populate the new solution with all current and historical data necessary for the correct operation of the solution
- Develop associated resource and budget requirements to implement the plan within the framework and constraints of the overall programme plan and project plans
- Monitor and report on the progress of the data migration plan at the project level
- Identify if there are issues and risks for the data migration activities
- Identify a mitigation plan for the discovered risks
- Manage and co-ordinate activities for the ETL engineers to perform the data migration
- Design a quality management scheme and plan for data migration activities including validation of loaded data to ensure the maximum efficiency and accuracy of data populated within the new solution
- Create and maintain a progress tracker for all data migration activities and stages
- Co-ordinate and manage all data migration activities and tasks
- Arrange the cleansing and enrichment of data
- Arrange testing of populated data to assess and assure quality and accuracy of populated data
- Correct inaccurate and poor quality data
- Data modelling and analysis techniques
- Good understanding of and hands-on experience with ETL tools
- Validation of developed scripts
- Master data management
- Good knowledge of database, especially MS SQL
- Experience with SQL queries
- Knowledge of Axapta 2009
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Participation in the project for data migration from Axapta 2009 to SAP S/4HANA.
The data migration engineer will be part of the data migration team and will be responsible for co-ordinating activities across all solution implementation projects to ensure an effective, efficient, and joined up approach to data migration and leveraging activities and resources at programme level.
The data migration engineer will be responsible for defining the data migration plan for each solution, working with a legacy system (Axapta 2009) and a new system (SAP S/4HANA) to design and create the mechanism to extract, cleanse, transform, enrich, load, and validate all required data for the successful implementation and operation of the new solutions.
The data migration engineer will co-ordinate all data migration activities and will create and operate the migration tools as necessary.