Senior Windows System Administrator
Poland: Warsaw, Lodz, Gdansk, Bydgoszcz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Rzeszow
Infopulse welcomes a talented Senior Windows Administrator, a professional who will join a new project within a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS remotely.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching through the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to grow with you!
We are looking for talented systems engineer who will participate in different operational and implementation tasks within IT infrastructure of BICS. You have experience Windows workloads on hyperconverged infrastructure and tuning of the OS and application stack for the best possible performance and resilience. You are able to leverage those foundational skills in an environment where combining multiple skills to deliver projects end-to-end within the team is required. You will be joining an international team of engineers supporting the entire datacenter stack from switching all the way to OS layer and cloud deployments.
Areas of Responsibility
- Assuring network availability/quality and perform repair actions together with other internal teams
- End-to-end ownership over projects from the platform and product backlogs, covering design, implementation and operations
- Take part in a guard duty service to support our 24/7 organization
- Proficiency in Active Directory, DNS
- Proficiency in using SCOM
- Proficiency in SCCM, used for patching windows servers and package deployment
- Proficiency with Windows Server systems and deep understanding on how they work
- Proficiency with the Windows PKI
- Scripting skills (PowerShell preferable)
Will be an advantage
- Experience with CyberArk PAS
- Experience with Splunk for troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code concept and experience implementing it in prod
- Experience with enterprise VMware products
- Experience with HPE Synergy, HPE Primera and ProLiant Servers
- Understanding of CI/CD and experience implementing pipelines using common tools (git, gitlab ci-runners, nexus, etc.)