Junior Telco/Fraud Engineer
Ukraine: Lviv, Vinnytsia, Kyiv, Zhytomyr
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Junior Telco/Fraud Engineer.
Our customer BICS – is a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Develop your telecom expertise in a diverse portfolio of BICS products, including Voice, Cloud, Signaling, LTE, IoT, etc.
- Enjoy unmatched growth opportunities with BICS's vast network and customers around the world;
- Become a part of the international 24/7, follow-the-sun telecom team with a presence from Brazil to Singapore.
The Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide L1 network support activities for voice and mobile services 24x7 (shift schedule)
- Ensure re-active repair activities with customers, suppliers and third parties worldwide
- Monitor and investigate fraud events generated by the relevant internal tools (fraud detection systems, QoS tools and other tools) to identify the root cause and take decisions and resolution measures
- Define and implement improvements in the Fraud prevention services delivered to BICS’ customers
- Communicate with customers, suppliers in order to guarantee customer complaints resolution with SLA respect
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Telecom or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in the operation of mobile or fixed networks as an engineer
- Knowledge of GSM NW structure, Signalling in GSM networks, MTP, ISUP/SIP, SCCP, TCAP protocol stack, voice call/SMS/ flow, working principles of IP networks
- Knowledge of the fraud prevention domain and the wholesale telecom business will be an asset
- Experience with signaling protocol monitoring tools, protocol analyzers, trace analysis
- Knowledge of Network KPIs, analysis of statistics and reports
- Good written and spoken English