Middle/Senior Java Developer
Ukraine: Lviv, Vinnytsia
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Middle/Senior Java Developer.
As a Java developer, you will be part of our international and agile Research & Development Team. Together with your colleagues you will combine technical expertise with regulatory know-how to build a reliable and forward-looking SupTech software solution.
Our client is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions and tax reporting products, as well as of services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design and implement a distributed, scalable, microservice-driven, and resilient application with a focus on backend development
- Contribute to a worldwide financial stability by providing innovative solutions for supervisory authorities and central banks
- Work with a modern technology stack
- Create and maintain software tests with a high level of coverage and automation
- Work in a multicultural, international team in an agile environment
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Java software development
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with at least one of the following relational databases: PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle
- Being passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- Hands-on mindset and outside-the-box thinking to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- Proactive and communicative personality and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- Trusting & responsible mindset and enjoying working in a team
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
Will be an advantage
- Experience in the fields of full stack development and DevOps principle
- Experience in Python, Spark, GitLab, Kubernetes, Helm, Angular 12, TypeScript, REST and GraphQL