Infopulse is seeking an experienced and passionate Communications Manager for one of our IT Business Unit (BU) to own and manage all internal and external channel communication efforts. You will be responsible for the implementation of the organizational mission and vision, and fostering of BU brand awareness.
An ideal specialist should poses excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal & written) and a desire to cultivate relationships.
Communications Specialist will constantly collaborate with all relevant people within the organization to create content about BU, technical cases, teams, and personal achievements.
Areas of Responsibility
- Cooperate with people at all levels of the company to produce unique, clear, engaging, and effective writing across various channels to build a brand of the BU
- Develop and implement an internal and external communication strategy for the Business Unit that supports and defends corporate goals and initiatives to ensure strategic messages are communicated consistently to all relevant stakeholders
- To develop all BU Communications initiatives in alignment with Corporate Communications Team
- To ensure all BU news, way of informing, communication style, and designs correspond to all Corporate level rules and communications policies
- Demonstrate expertise in dealing with business partners at a strategic level, and influence communication approaches with senior leadership
- Cooperate with cross-functional groups to draft key messages for announcements, communication plans, and executive presentations, and manage requests for communications assistance from various stakeholders
- Execute specialist driven internal communications, newsletters, and featured stories to enhance specialists’ engagement, cross-project and cross-team collaboration
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in corporate communications
- Previous experience in journalism, creative writing, proofreading, products descriptions and technical writing, editing, advertising, etc. is the main advantage
- Proficiency in English, Ukrainian is mandatory
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive thinking is mandatory
- Highly creative and imaginative personality
- Self-organized and motivated
- Persistent in reaching established goals within deadlines
- Able to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments based on business objectives