Infopulse Ukraine welcomes a talented Telco Engineer, a professional who will join a new project within a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS.
Areas of Responsibility
- Monitor Supplier, Destination and VIP-customer performance against pre-set thresholds
- Follow-up on quality issues, reported by different BICS departments towards suppliers, and verify the quality of provided solutions
- Investigate billing disputes and suspicious fraudulent traffic for BICS commercial colleagues
- Participate in confcalls with VIP customers on technical activities
- Analyze quality drops and take appropriate action such as initiating pro-active rerouting, the launch and management of supplier trouble-tickets.
- Perform pro-active rerouting in close collaboration with market managers and sales managers to maintain an optimized level of cost and selling price.
- test new routes in cooperation with traders to improve quality of service levels and possibly optimize the supplier structure
- Propose and introduce network and traffic solutions.
- Propose changes in procedures for other teams and maintain them. You follow up on process improvements.
- Create performance measurements and identify new KPIs to show team performance
- Strong understanding of voice domain: calls routing and switching (ISUP/SIP), detailed analysis of codecs and response codes.
- In-depth knowledge of call flows on the international network (roaming cases, MNP, OBR/OBP is a MUST)
- Experience with identifying of suspicious fraudulent behavior and taking measure to prevent it. Billing chain checks. Fluent in reading signaling, platform and billing CDRs.
- Skills of troubleshooting voice issues and working with switch management interfaces, tracing tools. Statistical analysis is a MUST.
- Knowledge of SS7 stack.
- Intermediate (or above) spoken English is required.
- You have more than 2 years’ experience in Telco Domain
- Strong communication skills and flexibility to interact with partners in international environment
- You have a persistent attitude to solve complex issues and you are solution driven
- You are a team player and like to share knowledge.
- You are customer oriented and handle stressful situations well