Marketing Manager (German Market)
Infopulse Ukraine is inviting talented professionals to join our team remotely as a Marketing Manager for the German market. If you live and breathe marketing, we would like to talk to you.
We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer with at least B2 level of German and English as a must who will be responsible for inbound and outbound marketing activities to help expand the Infopulse presence on the DACH market as well as to accelerate brand awareness and lead generation in line with the international strategy.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the German version of the corporate website – keep all the information complete and up to date;
- Conduct marketing collateral localization into German and keep all the key sales materials up to date: service descriptions, presentations, brochures, etc.
- Support lead generation activities (inbound) – create lead magnets for new leads generation; create automated leads nurturing campaigns
- Support lead generation activities (outbound) – prepare and launch webinars; assist with the preparation of offline events (business breakfasts, trade shows, conferences, summits, etc.); find potential partners and speakers to create event collaborations; create landing pages for PPC campaigns
- Manage content translation and proofreading, including cooperation with subcontractors; collaborate with a German-native copywriter for regular creation of authentic online content in German
- Cooperate with an SEO specialist to implement effective search engine marketing strategies targeted at the German market
- Collaborate with a PR agency to ensure regular publication of articles about Infopulse in the German media to raise brand awareness
- Manage monthly newsletters in German to both customers and subscribers, increase engagement rates
- Manage the Infopulse German social media pages to increase the engagement rates
- Analyze marketing data, such as website traffic, campaign results, conversion rates, etc. and prepare reports;
- Work with the market research analysis team to monitor the competition as well as consumer requirements, habits, and trends
- 3+ years of marketing background preferably in an IT company with experience in B2B marketing communications
- An avid interest and/or background in Information Technologies and the Technology industry
- Ability to use a variety of tools to execute campaigns and perform research and analysis
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge of a website content management system