Junior Business Support Specialist (Messaging)
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Junior Business Support Specialist (Messaging) for our respectful client BICS.
BICS is connecting the world by creating reliable and secure mobile experiences anytime, anywhere. It is a leading international communications enabler, one of the key global messaging and voice carriers and the leading provider of mobile data services worldwide.
For CLT we offer:
- 100% remote work
- Meal ticket - R$ 30,00 per day
- Health ensurance - Unimed - extensive for dependents
- Life ensurance - SulAmerica
- Notebook to work
- Career path
- Compensation for professional trainings
- Internal and Language training on our Training Center
- Work environment that offers the necessary flexibility to fulfill professional and personal goals, encouraging a work culture focused on results.
- Possibility to work in a worldwide company that respect and value different cultures
Areas of Responsibility
- Improve, manage and execute activities that relate to the sender id (SMS originating address) and messaging content registration process.
- Liaise with Business Support Operation team where needed.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, e.g. Key Account Managers, Messaging Managers, Customer care team.
- Communicate with customers with regards to the Business Enablement Processes, provide details and status on the registration.
- Provide reporting on the Business Enablement Processes, internally.
- Support the Business enablement Manager (backup, ownership on dedicated destinations/portfolio).
Qualifications/ Personal skills
- Good level of English (reading, speaking, writing), Intermediate or higher
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical thinking
- Business experience (preferably business operational and telecom environment) will be considered as a big plus
- Punctual and disciplined