Software QA Automation Engineer
Infopulse Poland welcomes talented professionals to join our team as a Software QA Automation Engineer in our Warsaw office or remotely with business trips to Warsaw.
Our world-known customer BOSE spent more than 50 years finding new ways to bring quality audio products to people — in their homes, in cars, planes, and just about anywhere else that there is a possibility to enjoy music. The legendary QuietComfort® noise cancelling headphones, SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker, or Wave® music system may ring a bell with you. Bose relies on exceptional people to create and deliver those products to our customers.
The future of consumer electronics at Bose isn’t just about our award-winning speakers or headphones. It is about the consumer experience as enabled by product features and service offerings. It is about making everyday life easier and most enjoyable. It’s about connected products to consumer’s world including social media, entertainment and communications. Helping people reach their fullest human potential – so they can feel more, do more and be more.
When you join our team, you will work with products to delight millions of customers around the globe for years to come. This is a unique opportunity to do the most impactful work of your career.
If the prospect of making a positive tangible impact on millions of people excites you, and you enjoy working on teams with other smart people, then we want to meet you.
The Software and Systems Group (SSG), part of the Consumer Electronics business at Bose, has an immediate need for a Software QA Automation Engineer. You will be responsible for validation of the quality, performance and security of our embedded software products, designing test strategies and frameworks for automation, test planning, implementation, execution, and reporting. The successful candidate will have significant automation test experience with embedded software devices and wireless communications protocols, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be working with a team that has a tradition of creating market leading portable speakers and award-winning headphones, including the Soundlink Revolve+, Soundlink Mini, QuiteComfort 35, and SoundSport Free Wireless headphones II.
Areas of Responsibility
- Designing and developing automation frameworks and test suites to test products and services, working with Engineering, QA, System Architects, Product Owners, and others
- Understanding frameworks, approaches, and test strategies used by peer teams
- Creating the product specific validation plans for manual and automation testing that ensure proper product functionality
- Supporting team direction to implement continuous integration and automated overnight build testing
- Designing and implementing Python code for new or existing features
- Design, implement and execute test procedures for Bluetooth devices
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, testing, release validation, and documentation
- Implement, track, and report key metrics to assure full coverage of functional and non-functional requirements
- BSEE/BSCS/BSCE (MSCS preferred) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in QA or Software Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in designing, implementing, and executing automated tests
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages
- Experience with PyTest framework is a must have
- Familiarity with version control, bug tracking, and CI / CD systems and procedures
- Expertise with Bluetooth, WiFi, or other networking protocols
- Experience with basic lab equipment (Bluetooth analyzers)
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, detail-oriented, analytical mindset, perfection seeker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills