Senior Service Engineer
Rio de Janeiro
Infopulse Brazil is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Senior Service Engineer for our long-standing client BICS in our Rio office.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunications enabler with a physical network covering the entire globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Report to the Messaging and Signalling Value Stream Agile Master
- Assure the second line support for SMS, MMS
- Be in charge of the interconnection of new customers within the platforms
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to review and validate the high-level design of the connection with the customers
- Perform the validation tests of the new customer services
- Be in charge of the IP interconnection for customers using IPsec connections
- Take part in a guard duty service
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electronics, telecommunications, IT or ICT
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in telecom, mainly in signalling / roaming area (Mobile telecommunications or International Carrier Telecom)
- Knowledge of telecom technologies and ITU/ETSI standards
- Knowledge of SS7/Sigtran, LTE, GPRS, GSM call flows and roaming scenarios
- Willingness to go the extra mile and learn fast
- High level of English proficiency
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge of IT tools (Splunk, Python, etc.)
- Good operational knowledge of Linux and Docker
- Experience in https (API), MMS, Splunk/Kibana or OpenMind software
- Take initiative and perform tasks independently, but also capable of collaborating in smaller, agile teams.
- Stress-resistant and well-organized, thinking outside the box.
- Result-oriented, customer-driven and focused on delivering high quality.
- Hybrid work
- Meal ticket - R$ 30,00 per day
- Health insurance (Unimed - provides coverage for dependents)
- Life insurance (SulAmerica)
- Corporate laptop
- Career path
- Compensation for professional training
- Professional and language training in our Training Centre
- Environment that offers the necessary flexibility to fulfil professional and personal goals, encouraging a corporate culture focused on results
- Possibility to be part of a multinational company that respects and values different cultures