Full Stack Developer (React + Java)
Infopulse is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Java and React) for the development of a web-based application which aims to replace paper instructions on the production shopfloor in Bosch factories.
The project is set up as an agile project with the standard scrum structure: sprint planning, sprint review, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups. The backlog consists of detailed user stories with defined acceptance criteria. The backlog is being refined ongoingly, priorities might change as the project progress.
- 6+ years of experience in Java Enterprise development (JEE) of REST services-based applications
- Deep understanding of the following concepts: Microservice architecture, OOD, OOA, Cloud design patterns
- Knowledge and experience in Java 8+
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS (SCSS)
- Very good knowledge of Spring framework, familiarity with different modules (MVC, Data, Cloud)
- Knowledge of source control tool (GIT)
- Knowledge of build tools (Maven)
- Openness to working on frontend tasks
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies,
- Working proficiency in English in written and verbal communication.