Senior QA Engineer
Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Senior QA Engineer for our client Valmet.
Valmet is a leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Valmet's automation systems and flow control solutions serve an even broader base of process industries. The company has over 220 years of industrial history and a strong record of accomplishment in continuous improvement and renewal. Every day, 17,500 professionals worldwide collaborate with Valmet's customers and are committed to moving their performance forward. Valmet's shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki, and the head office is in Espoo, Finland.
Infopulse is helping Valmet in building a product to stabilize the plant against upsets and reduce variability. Our software ensures that every control loop completes its mission, keeping the plant at its optimum performance. The software assesses the performance of instruments, valves, and controllers and then prioritizes the corrective actions needed to drive a plant to its optimum performance. 8000+ licenses for our software are sold globally, with 300k+ control loops monitored. Some of the customers are Chevron, 3M, and British Petroleum.
The cooperation with Valmet is more expansive than a single project. Our goal is to build a strong team capable of doing any tasks associated with the product.
Areas of Responsibility
- Review requirements specifications
- Plan and execute functional testing of the team's deliveries
- Maintain regression tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Recreate bugs reported from pilot and production
- Create test reports
- Participate in implementing automatic tests (not necessarily the technical part)
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process
- Suggest changes to the QA processes and implement them
- Experience with databases and web applications, HMI and testing of web clients/applications.
- Experience with aspects of computer networking, Cloud, virtualization and security
- Understanding software development life cycle, defect management, Agile process, test automation
- Good level of spoken and written English
Will be an advantage
- Experience in industrial automation
- Be a good team player and а good communicator
- As part of product development teams, be open to learning new skills
- Take responsibility, make decisions, and take the initiative in your area of control
- Be creative, coming up with new ideas and solutions