Senior Java Developer
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Senior Java Developer remotely in Poland.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, innovative, result-oriented professional to join Infopulse team providing services for biggest Finish telecom operator.
Our customer runs a large Agile program with multiple trains, which requires our future specialist to have experience working on Agile projects using SAFe and/or Scrum. The development team is building capabilities for selling and managing customer assets such as mobile devices, subscriptions and VPBX services in B2B self-service online channel.
- Excellent opportunity to collaborate in a multicultural, multivendor environment with interesting and challenging tasks
- Dynamic and interesting projects based on modern technologies
- Professional and career development
- An opportunity to be part of a friendly and self-motivated team
- A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop new enterprise applications
- Design and develop highly modular object-oriented code
- Build quality code adhering to industry standard coding practices
- Carry out tasks in a fast-paced continual learning environment which requires the ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to solve business issues
- 4+ years of experience developing applications on Java 8
- Ability to apply knowledge of Java know-how, modern features, and coding
- Understanding of Spring and its features (knowledge of Spring integration/Spring Boot/Spring WebFlux are highly appreciated)
- Understanding and experience of building software with microservices architecture
- Knowledge of AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience of designing good APIs and RESTful services
- Experience with agile projects using SAFe and/or Scrum methodologies
- Good understanding of software testing and CI/CD pipelines
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Good level of spoken and written English
Will be an advantage
- Experience with Hybris
- Knowledge of Node.js and/or React.