Senior DevOps Engineer
Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Senior DevOps Engineer in Poland or Bulgaria.
Our world-known customer BOSE engineers high-quality products that astonish. They do it by obsessing over the details that make amazing user experiences and high-performance technologies.
Bose is looking for an Engineer with the ability to deeply understand not only complex build and CI/CD infrastructure but also the daily workflow of developers, and to translate this understanding into elegant designs, which streamline and simplify these developer workflows.
- Working with leading-edge technologies and a modern codebase
- An Agile development workflow on a regular 2-week sprint cadence
- The opportunity to have your work impact and improve the day-to-day experience of many teams across the department
- Working to support and the opportunity to learn from many different development teams
- Working with a diverse, cross functional group of top professionals
Areas of Responsibility
- Analyzing and improving build processes using CMake, Python and the Conan packaging system
- Identifying and implementing improvements to dramatically improve build time and simplify developer workflow
- Developing tools and processes to improve and automate developer workflows
- Working with our DevOps team to scale existing build systems and integrate build improvements into CI/CD pipelines
- Documenting, implementing and testing builds to ensure correctness, reproducibility, etc.
- Providing guidance & support to teams to utilize best practices in their use of the build system
- 4+ years in Development Operations and/or Build and Release
- Strong knowledges of Python
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Conan or similar package manager
- Experience with CMake
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux
Will be an advantage
- Experience with AWS cloud provider