QA Engineer (Embedded software)
Infopulse Poland welcomes talented professionals to join our team as an QA Engineer for embedded software testing in our Warsaw office.
Our customer Bose has spent over 50 years finding new ways to bring quality audio and simplicity to people - in their home, on the go, or wherever music is enjoyed. The product team is focused on bringing these values to wherever you listen to music or watch TV and providing a premium polished experience, with awesome sound.
Areas of Responsibility
- Perform routine, smart and focused, exploratory manual tests based on high-risk areas
- Assist in developing tests in parallel with product software development and expand on maintaining existing regression test suites
- Verifying features and enhancements using white and black box methodologies; with emphasis on debugging and identifying the root cause of issues.
- Good critical and abstract thinking skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting skills / problem solving, verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated capability to comprehend large scale system architecture and understand how they work and fail
- Demonstrate strong design and test skills
- Familiar with functional API testing
- Possess the passion and ability for solving intractable problems
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Tools: testrail, jira, confluence, github
- Strong understanding of Bluethooth, BLE, understanding of WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n).
- Experience with Android, iOS, or other mobile application development or testing