Junior Reference Data Specialist
Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Junior Reference Data Specialist for our respectable client BICS.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching through the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to grow with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintenance of reference data across multiple applications
- Request clarification and follow up if data is missing or inconsistent
- Internal customer support
- Communication to the Team and N+1 on what has been implemented
- Focus on supplier offer upload and International Numbering Plan maintenance
- Participation in small projects and testing
- 1 - 3 years of experience in IT, Systems or Operations
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Confident Office application user
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Quality and customer oriented
- Ability to act independently as well as a part of the team