Benelux Sales Executive
Are you an experienced Sales professional who can boast of an excellent knowledge of Benelux market? Do you have an ambition to drive new business and have an impact in our Company’s top-priority region? Then it’s just the right time to join us and shape the future of Infopulse in Benelux together!
We would rely on you when it comes to finding the way of achieving our goals: from working on lead generation and Customer nurturing approaches with our Service Owners and Business Development teams to C-level discussions and representing Infopulse at industry events.
As an on-site executive with unique expertise, you will be a driver of GTM strategy on the market, as well as hunt for new business using the household names that are already in our Benelux portfolio as a solid foundation. What’s also important - you will build trusting relationships with our customers to ensure that we cater to their needs.
Jump in and prepare to be the driver in your next big adventure with us!
- Shape Go-to-Market strategy: in collaboration with Service Owners and Business Development teams, you will ensure that our offer matches the market needs
- Manage the entire sales process: from lead generation to negotiations, contract signing, and account development/management
- Take full responsibility of P&L for own customers and projects
- Coordinate internal stakeholders and experts to develop and shape service solutions that fit customers’ needs.
- Build trusting relationships with customers: you should know what makes our customers happy and be able to translate that to our delivery teams
- Bring our understanding of the Benelux business culture to the next level
- Advocate customer’s interests towards the company and company’s interests towards the customer
- Handle essential sales-related tasks and duties (planning, reporting, CRM, contract drafting, etc.)
- At least 5 years of sales experience with achievements that you are proud to share
- Experience in one or more tech domains: IT infrastructure buildup or operations, enterprise applications, software development or/and any related field
- Proven track record of winning new customers or projects
- Cases of nurturing customer relationships into long-lasting partnerships
- Knowledge and experience in one or more industries, like banking, retail, fintech, telecom, energy, etc. would be a big advantage.
- Ability to draft, contribute to, and negotiate commercial offers with customers
- Ability to prepare and present financial plans, forecasts, account development plans, and business cases
- Ability to speak the same language with customers and align their needs with our tech capabilities
- Teamworking: build close relationships with the company departments (delivery, legal, finance, recruitment, etc.) to ensure that the sales process is smooth and effective
- Independence and maturity in decisions combined with strong team player abilities
- Business creativity and ability to implement new business models
- Fluent English and Dutch languages (French would be an advantage)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Trustworthiness is your credo: you know how to build trust with customers at all levels – from team members to C-level, from engineering to business
- Charismatic speaker and interlocutor
- Prolific contributor and collaborator across the organization
- Flexible and agile: you know how to adapt to new environments, work with different opinions, and even improvise when needed
- Readiness for business trips
- Fast learner and passionate for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills