Junior Service Quality Engineer (Voice & Mobile Data)
Infopulse Bulgaria is looking for a talented professional as a Junior Service Quality Engineer (Voice & Mobile Data).
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Develop your telecom expertise in diverse portfolio of BICS products, including Voice, Cloud, Signaling, LTE, IoT, etc.
- Enjoy unmatched growth opportunities with BICS vast network and customers around the world.
- Become a part of the international 24/7, follow-the-sun telecom team with presence from Brazil to Singapore.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide Level-1 network support activities for voice and mobile services 24x7
- Monitor supplier, destination and key-customer performance within pre-set limits
- Follow up on quality issues (including specific occurrences and dedicated customers) reported by different BICS departments to suppliers, and verify the quality of provided solutions
- Analyze quality reductions and take appropriate actions, such as initiating pro-active rerouting, launching and managing supplier’s trouble-tickets
- Perform pro-active rerouting in close collaboration with commercial representatives to maintain an optimized level of cost and selling price
- Test new routes in cooperation with traders to improve the quality-of-service levels and possibly optimize the supplier structure
- Monitor service performance, measure the quality of our services and take corrective actions proactively
- Offer and implement network and traffic solutions
- Ensure effective communication on technical queries between BICS internal teams and BICS customers
- Identify possible areas of network and process improvements, and suggest improvement solutions
- Develop performance measurements
- Report to the team leader of Quality-of-Service Team
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Telecom or related technical field and interest in business
- Very good command of spoken English (Intermediate or above)
- Well-developed communication skills and flexibility to interact with suppliers around the globe
- Desire to stay in dynamic international environment
- Persistence in solving complex issues and being solution driven
- Relevant experience is an advantage, especially if it is with a mobile service provider
- Being a team player and willing to share knowledge
- Maximal customer orientation
- Ability to handle stressful situations well
- Ability to convey information laconically
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks