Infopulse Bulgaria welcomes a talented DevOps Engineer, a professional who will join a project within a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Let your code influence global communications mode;
- Create bold solutions, that impact billions of end users;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS and be confident in your future and long-term perspectives.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
- the opportunity to work in professional and challenging working environment in telecommunications sector. The future candidate will face a chance to join BICS team on both national and international levels, to participate in high-quality training and get a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with various benefits.
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps
- Programming skills in Python and/or Bash, PowerShell
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Understanding of CI/CD and experience implementing pipelines using common tools (Git, Gitlab CI-runners, Jenkins, Nexus, etc)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud (AWS, or Azure etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Linux (RedHat preferably)
- Experience with monitoring (Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana), databases (Redis, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo)
- Strong knowledge of virtualization
- B2 level of English and higher
- MS in Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, IT, or comparable
Will be an advantage
- Experience in a Wholesale environment
- Experience with IaaC tools (Terraform)
- Familiar with GitOps approaches and tools like ArgoCD, Flux2
- Knowledge of ELK/EFK stack
- Good problem solving skills and analytical mind-set
- Ability to learn fast eager learner