SMS Testing and Monitoring Specialist
Rio de Janeiro
Infopulse Brazil is inviting talented professionals to join our project as a Business Integrity Manager for our long-standing client BICS in our Rio office.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunications enabler with a physical network covering the entire globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on land, underwater, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
Areas of Responsibility
Before opening the traffic and launching it for the customer, we do a pre-testing to make sure that the service is always provided well for all customers and to prevent any complaints.
In this role specialist will do testing for the whole messaging (not only sender ID and A2P, but also P2P, enterprise customers).
Testing (onboarding, recurring, ad-hoc):
- Detailed and specific testing via available testing tools including end-to-end testing
- Defining the best routing testing and giving the suggestion to the market managers
- Interaction with CSM (customer success managers) and market managers
- Be a vital part of messaging team and review testing activities to deliver high quality
- Translate customers’ requirements into test scenarios to cover the messaging flow as well deliver on customer satisfaction
- A close monitoring of the quality of our routes and routing changes related to the alerts
- Proactive monitoring (e.g. alerts in Splunk): quality, optimization
- Tickets management (rerouting): quality decrease, SMS red route customer (to be addressed to the respective MSM)
- Provide customer care support by handling the escalated customer tickets within the required timeframe
- Able to translate testing methods/result into a clear feedback for internal stakeholders
- Work with different stakeholders (messaging, technical, AM’s, etc) performing, and improving quality of end-to-end testing
- Follow and improve internal processes and tools, and deliver on the testing requirements
- Participate in all testing activities, monitor resolutions and retain documentation
Ideally, specialist should combine 3 sets of skills: IT (understand the logic of programming, logic of IT systems, being able to identify the problem in the system), Telco (understand on practical level the technical side of SMS business), customer support (strong communication skills, being able to work with customers’ requests, provide solution and support to customer).
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within a technical role
- Strong Telecommunication and messaging domain experience
- Very solid understanding & working knowledge of Messaging Ecosystem, and A2P role in the business digital transformation
- Experience in creating and analyzing functional tests based on the requirements
- Good at test strategy analysis, systematic and delivery focused
- Good understanding of testing scenarios domain
Will be an advantage
- Leadership skills, being able to coordinate and lead others
- Experience with testing automation tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Always looks for potential solutions to solve problems
- Strong critical thinking, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability of working in a cross-functional dynamic teams
- Being autonomous and flexible