Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer
Infopulse Bulgaria welcomes a talented Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer, a professional who will join a project within a Telecom Team for our respectful client BICS.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Let your code influence global communications mode;
- Create bold solutions, that impact billions of end users;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS and be confident in your future and long-term perspectives.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
- 3+ years of professional experience in DevOps role
- Hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure, including AWS cloud environments (VPC, EC2, IAM, RDS, SQS, S3, Route53, ELB)
- Ability to design secure, scalable, and highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Hands-on experience with provisioning, configuration and maintenance of AWS cloud infrastructure defined as a code (IaC)
- Hands-on experience with automation, configuration management and provisioning of the tools: Terraform, Kubernetes
- Strong experience in Linux System Administration
- Understanding of networking concepts and IP protocols
- Familiarity with IT security best practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Understanding of network load balancers, scalable networking technologies (HAProxy)
- Monitoring (example: Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, etc.) and log management systems (example: Elasticsearch, Logstash, etc.)
- Experience with Linux shell-scripting, Python and/or Bash
- Experience working with CI/CD tools, including principles and methodologies, ability to provide automation
- Strong analytical and strategic skills with clear understanding of the lifecycle of software-based services
- B2 level of English and higher
Will be an advantage
- Experience working with Ansible
- Experience with OpenVPN
- Excellent team player skills - willing to learn and share knowledge with others