B2B Marketing Manager (International Markets)
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our team remotely as a Marketing Manager for the International Markets.
If you live and breathe marketing, we would like to talk to you. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer with at least B2 level of English, who will be responsible for inbound and outbound marketing activities to help expand the Infopulse presence on the international markets as well as to accelerate brand awareness and lead generation in line with the GTM strategy.
Areas of Responsibility
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns and work with stakeholders to create supporting materials.
- Lead generation (inbound) activities support – creation of lead magnets for new leads generation; creation of automated leads nurturing campaigns.
- Lead generation (outbound) activities support – prepare and launch webinars; assist with the preparation of offline events (business breakfasts, trade shows, conferences, summits, etc.); find potential partners and speakers to create event collaborations; create landing pages for PPC campaigns.
- Assist in other marketing activities as content development, marketing collateral creation, advertising, website and partner management, awards submission, production of giveaways, etc.
- Analyze marketing data, such as social media and website traffic, campaign results, conversion rates, etc. and prepare reports.
- Work with the market research analysis team to monitor the competition as well as consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
- Participate in marketing budget planning and development.
- Assist with daily marketing operational activities.
- 3+ years of marketing background preferably in an IT company with experience in B2B marketing communications.
- An avid interest and/or background in Information Technologies and the Technology industry.
- Previous experience in organizing and managing of online and offline events, including willingness to travel.
- Ability to use a variety of tools to executive campaigns and perform research and analysis.
- Knowledge of a website content management system is a plus.
- Understanding the principles of work and experience with such social networks as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Experience with marketing automation software and CRM systems is a plus.
- Strong communication and team-playing skills.
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking, independence, self-organization, and responsibility.
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English and Polish knowledge.
- Able to multi-task and work on more than one assignment at a time.