Customer Care Specialist
Infopulse Bulgaria is inviting a Customer Care Agent to join BICS team on both national and international levels.
The selected talent will act as a point of contact for BICS’ international customers in the Business market (Telecom & Enterprise) and collaborate with various BICS internal teams to find the right solution, ensure end-to-end treatment and follow-up of questions, requests and tickets raised internally or externally with the objective to increase Business and internal customers satisfaction.
- Responding to customer questions by phone or in written & solve problems diligently, following predefined Service Level Agreements and internal processes
- Handle and dispatch Customer and BICS requests within defined SLA’s
- Ensuring Customer/BICS request follow-up till a solution has been found and keep the customer informed of any evolution
- Daily interaction with multiple departments and teams such as IT Support, 2nd line experts, Product owners, Service Managers
- End user contact management: add/remove or update customer’s contact details information in BICS database
- Proactive communication: document all external planned works and notify all affected stakeholders (internal & external) about their implementation date & potential impact
- Prior customer service experience. Ideally at least 2-3 years in similar function.
- Highly customer focus personality and stress resistant in your day to day work
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Familiarity with most common customer care tools such as IVR telephony system, Sales Force/Ticketing application, IT JIRA & End User Management tools
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.) and Sales Force are a plus.