Messaging Business Support Specialist
Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Messaging Business Support Specialist for our respectable client BICS.
Within the Messaging Business Enablement department, the Messaging Business Support team is playing a key role in providing best-in-class services to BICS customers, by managing end-to-end requests and complains, testing, and customer satisfaction activities in relation with our Messaging products.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Grow your expertise through interacting with A-level mobile carriers from all over the world;
- Get your hands on the vast network with on-land, transatlantic, and space points of presence;
- Join our decade-long partnership with BICS to ensure confidence in your future and long-term growth.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage customers and suppliers requests by supervising proper backend team introduction, and taking the lead on complex requests and escalations, in accordance with your portfolio.
- Manage customers and suppliers complains by investigating, providing solutions, following-up, and coordinating required actions, in accordance with your portfolio.
- Provide advice & guidance to internal stakeholders, in accordance with your portfolio.
- Create & maintain reports, and provide input to the Messaging Business Enablement management.
- Create & maintain process documentation.
- Manage customer tickets/complains and take corrective actions within required timeframes
- Identify tickets/complains root causes and provide solutions in order to prevent escalations
- Lead specific and/or ad-hoc action plans in relation with customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in order to improve quality of service
- Provide and lead internal processes and tools improvements
- Generate and lead activities and business digitalization programs
- Be an active contributor in project teams in charge of applications & technical tools developments
- Supervise team activities & performance, and report to management
- Act as manager backup
- Telecommunications, business, IT, and/or technical degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the similar domains (Data Management, Requests & Complains, Customer Satisfaction)
- Significant abilities in process (re)engineering and/or project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Digital mindset
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and able to work in cross-functional teams
- Always looking for solutions and able to visualize multiple options
- Self-confident, flexible, assertive, and positive mindset
- Structured, rigorous, and methodic