Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as Hub Administrator for Infopulse Bulgaria in Varna.
We offer services in software development, cloud, cybersecurity and managed services.
You will collaborate closely with our country manager and the local team.
Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure general management of the office by overseeing operational efficiency, effective communications, and other current tasks
- Manage company facilities, including space planning/design, vendor contracts and relations, and office functions and services.
- Serve as primary liaison between company staff and building managers, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Prepare and send invoices, maintain databases and prepare other internal documents
- Greet office visitors and maintain office efficiency by arranging repairs
- Prepare, verify, process and organize the storage of primary documents (contracts, assets, invoices, additional agreements)
- Organize sending gifts and packages
- Conduct tenders, prepare contracts and various reports
- Provide employees with the necessary equipment
- Support centralized functions: Business trips organization, insurance, compensation management, etc.
- Proven success in office administration
- Intermediate level of English and Bulgarian (spoken and written)
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
- Proficiency with office applications and aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Bachelor's or Master's diploma or equivalent