Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as BMC Consultant.
Products in scope
- BMC Remedy ITSM Suite (9.1 and higher) in both single and multi-tenancy, BMC TrueSight Operations Management, BMC TrueSight Orchestration, and BMC TrueSight Vulnerability Management and in highly available and resilient designs.
Areas of responsibility
- Designing configurations, and implementing Remedy ITSM and associated modules on client sites.
- Consulting about the architecture and implementation of BMC solutions.
- Achieving key project goals, customer satisfaction, and setting profitability objectives.
- BMC Remedy Consultants: Experienced consultants with thorough knowledge of BMC Remedy products and expertise in delivering successful implementations and upgrades.
- A university degree in computer engineering or a related discipline.
- Alternatively, 5 years of equivalent industry experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of recent experience in BMC Remedy ITSM Suite development (version 9.1 and higher).
- ITIL 2011 Foundation certificate is an advantage.
- BMC Certified Professional qualification is a substantial asset but not obligatory
- Working as part of a dynamic and multi-cultural team.
- Being able to participate in and support meetings with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.