Middle/Senior Cloud Data Engineer
Poland, Germany, Bulgaria
Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Middle/Senior Cloud Data Engineer.
We are looking for a highly passionate and results-oriented Azure Cloud Data Engineer to be a part of our Delivery Studio. This is a chance to join the team participating in the cloud-based architecture of the complex business solution – the customized digital audit platform. Our customer is one of the international companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
This role is intended to design, develop and support Azure-based data warehouse solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented professional with a deep commitment to success to be part of our long-term delivery.
- Dynamic and interesting projects, professional and career development, an opportunity to join a friendly and self-motivated team
- A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
Areas of Responsibility
- Designing, building, and managing the data pipelines in Azure Cloud
- Data modelling and database design
- ETL design and data integration
- Performance optimization
- Troubleshooting critical incidents and problems
- Experience with Azure Cloud data services (Data Factory or Synapse, Spark, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB etc.)
- Thorough understanding of relational database concepts, SQL, NoSQL
- Perform data ingestion, processing, and storage for both structured and unstructured content
- Data modelling concepts such as normalization, denormalization, and schema design
- Scala and/or Python experience
- Experience with various data formats like JSON, XML, CSV, and Parquet, as well as handling unstructured data formats like documents (PDF, Word, etc.).
- English: Intermediate level and above
Will be an advantage
- C# / .Net / Full-stack development experience
- Data manipulation libraries like Pandas and NumPy
- Experience with Azure PaaS services is a plus (Azure KeyVault/Azure Service Bus/Azure WebJobs/Blob Storage/WebApps/etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Search Engines and technologies, Data indexing
- Natural language processing experience
- Skills to collaborate well in a distributed team environment and brainstorm with other developers/DevOps staff on ideas and technologies
- Well-developed technical, logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willingness to learn and develop new skill sets when necessary
- Troubleshooting skills with attention to detail