Junior Support Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Support Engineer to L1 IT support team. This position requires providing support of internal users and workplaces in a large company (more than a thousand employees).
Areas of responsibility:
- Processing requests received through the service desk system.
- Providing advice to internal users
- Basic hardware diagnostics and maintenance (PCs, laptops, MFPs)
- Writing articles and manuals for the internal knowledge base
- Experience with Windows OS, MacOS, Linux systems
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, MS Office and Office 365
- Basic knowledge of Network (WAN/LAN) and TCP/IP
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic hardware and software technical issues
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Team player
- English: pre-intermediate would be a plus