Technical Documentation Specialist
Infopulse Bulgaria is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Technical Documentation Specialist in our offices in Varna and Sofia with a hybrid work mode.
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Develop your telecom expertise in diverse portfolio of BICS products, including Voice, Cloud, Signaling, LTE, IoT, etc.
- Enjoy unmatched growth opportunities with BICS vast network and customers around the world.
- Become a part of the international 24/7, follow-the-sun telecom team with presence from Brazil to Singapore.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
As a Technical Documentation Specialist you will be responsible for creating/designing and maintaining technical documents related to network & capacity products and services in different databases. The main objective is to ensure that technical and commercial information is accurate, comprehensive, and accessible to all users. You will also be in charge of the daily management of our suppliers' orders, deliveries & follow-up, acting as a junior project manager.
Areas of Responsibility
- Determine the configuration and introduce correct documentation into the network inventory systems for all capacity & network projects
- Order 3rd party services to suppliers and create work orders for all capacity/network products within BICS factory. Follow-up on delivery of ordered products/services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: the documentation specialist needs to work closely with product management team, project management team, and customer support to gather information, validate technical content, and ensure the accuracy of technical documents
- Gain deep understanding of applications and services, and translate complex information into simple, polished, engaging content
- Work order management
- Setting up and maintaining confidential records and insert to different databases
- Ensure that all records are kept up-to-date and filing is carried out in a timely manner
- Ensure a clean and proper management of all costs related information, properly document them in the various systems while understanding the process behind the various flow used
- Work with billing teams to resolve disputes and issues
- Assist with training of new and existing team members
- Keep the team productive around the holidays
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- High degree of initiative, autonomy and commitment
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
- Self-starter who can find and resolve issues as they are identified
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; close collaboration with other peers and colleagues
- Strong organizational skills, with the capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment, change priorities upon ad hoc requests
Will be an advantage
- Previous knowledge in CLM software platform and JIRA project management, issue tracking tool
- Basic knowledge on accounting rules. Interest in cost management and optimization
- A wide-ranging comprehension of Network topology and design for Physical & Logical Network Inventory (Capacity transmission + Cost documentation principle), thus Telecom background and experience will be an advantage