Cloud Engineer (DevOps)
Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Cloud Engineer (DevOps).
Join the team of our customer BICS – a global telecommunication enabler with a physical network stretching across the globe!
- Develop your telecom expertise in diverse portfolio of BICS products, including Voice, Cloud, Signaling, LTE, IoT, etc.
- Enjoy unmatched growth opportunities with BICS vast network and customers around the world;
- Become a part of the international 24/7, follow-the-sun telecom team with presence from Brazil to Singapore.
Infopulse-BICS team has been growing since 2010… and we are looking forward to growing with you!
At least 3 years of professional experience in DevOps role, including experience with Linux shell-scripting, Python programming.
Hands on experience in and good knowledge of:
- AWS infrastructure, including: Experienced with AWS cloud environments (VPC, EC2, IAM, RDS, SQS, S3, Route53, ELB)
- Design secure, scalable, and highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS o Understanding of containerisation principles and frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as a code (IaC)
- Good knowledge and experience of Linux system admin
- Experience with OpenVPN
- Understanding of networking concepts and IP protocols o Familiarity with IT security best practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Network load balancers - scalable networking technologies (HAProxy)
- Automation, configuration management and provisioning of the tools: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Monitoring (example: Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, etc.) and log management systems (example: Elasticsearch, Logstash, etc.):
- CI/CD tools, including principles and methodologies. Automation of CI/CD processes
- Intermediate+ level of English
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure
- Excellent team player skills - willing to learn and share knowledge with others
- Strong analytical and strategic skills with clear understanding of the lifecycle of software-based services.