Senior C++ Developer (Projection)
Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as a Senior C++ Developer (Projection).
As a Senior C++ Developer you will be a key member of the development team responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing software solutions related to projection systems for one of the leading automotive tech company.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design and development of software applications for projection technologies like Android Auto and Carplay
- Apply C++ best practices to ensure code maintainability and scalability.
- Apply SOLID principles and Design Patterns to create well-structured and modular software components and systems. Ensure software architecture adheres to best practices for long-term maintainability
- Implement audio and video encoding, decoding, and rendering functionalities for a smooth multimedia experience
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of software design, development, testing, and project progress
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in C++ development, projection technologies, and automotive industry trends
- 5+ years' experience in C++ (STL, Templates, Exceptions, Threading)
- Experience in Component/System Design (SOLID principles and Design Patterns)
- Solid experience with QNX/Android/Linux
- Solid Experience in Java, JNI
- Experience in Automotive Domain, Android Automotive
- Knowledge / experience with SELinux
- Experience in projection technologies like Android Auto and Carplay
- Experience with Audio /Video Encoding & Decoding & Rendering
- Experience in Linux Programming (IPC, Multi-threading, Critical Section)
- Experience in different transport layers (USB, BT, WiFi)
- Experience in Android Middleware & Application Development
- Hands-on experience with Yocto build system
- Hands-on experience in Unit, Component testingHands-on experience in debugging issues using gdb/valgrind
- Worked on projects following Agile methodology and Scrum.