Senior C++ Developer (Audio/DSP)
Infopulse Bulgaria is looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join our team remotely in Bulgaria or in our Varna office.
As a Senior C++ Developer, you will be a key member of the development team responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing software solutions related to projection systems for one of the leading automotive tech company.
Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the design and development of audio and DSP algorithms for various audio processing tasks, such as audio effects, equalization, noise cancellation, and beamforming
- Integrate and optimize audio codecs for efficient audio compression and decompression, ensuring support for various audio formats and bitrates
- Work on audio device drivers and low-level software interfaces to enable proper communication with audio hardware components
- Maintain detailed documentation of audio and DSP algorithm design, development, and testing activities
- Provide regular progress reports and updates to project stakeholders and management
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in audio and DSP technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in C++ (STL, Templates, Exceptions, Threading)
- Experience in Component/System Design (SOLID principles and Design Patterns)
- Solid experience with QNX/Android/Linux
- Experience in Automotive Domain
- Experienced with Audio HAL & VIRTIO-snd
- Solid knowledge of Audio Digital Signal Processing
- Experience developing with audio and plugin frameworks e.g., JUCE, Max/MSP, Audio Weaver, VST plugins, Audio Unit plugins, etc
- Experience in implementing and shipping audio firmware on embedded DSPs, e.g., ADI ADSP, HiFi Core, Qualcomm Hexagon, TI C55X/C66x, etc
- Understanding of developing and debugging multi-threaded software
- Technical understanding of audio technologies
- Hands-on experience in debugging issues using GDB
- Experience with projects following Agile methodology and Scrum.